ExPat Accounting and Tax Services

As an American ExPat, you have certain requirements under US law.

We can help clarify and comply with any and all of these;

  • Federal Tax Return
  • State Tax Return
  • Form 5471
  • Self-employed Tax Returns
  • FATCA Reporting
  • FBAR Requirements
  • “Catch-Up” Help
  • Form 1040NR Filing

Yes, it can be complicated, but we have the experience to simplify and clarify the requirements for our ExPat clients.